How To Make Method Statements For Reinforcements Formwork And Concrete Work
The Basic purpose of making the method statement is to explain the all step for performing the job and also explain which tools and materials standards must be used and fellow to complete the job. How To Make Method Statements For Reinforcements Formwork And Concrete Work. Method Statements For Reinforcements |Method Statements For Formwork |Method Statements For Concrete Work.
QC Civil Inspector
CARPENTER WORK TOOLS
- Select fill material shall be used for the bottom elevation of foundations, spread footings, or slabs-on-grade when fill is required to achieve the final grade.
- Cohesive fill material shall be used.
- The foundation shall not be placed above underground piping, telecommunication, or electrical items in a manner
- Required Compaction under the foundation
- The form shall be substantial and sufficiently tight to prevent of mortar from the concrete.
- Forms and their supports shall be designed so as not to damage previously placed structures.
- Forms shall be properly braced or tied together to maintain position and shape.
- Forms shall be built to resist the pressures to which they will be subjected and to limit deflection to a practicable minimum within the specified tolerance.
- Reused forms to ensure that they have not become damaged, distorted, disassembled, or otherwise unable to perform as designed
- The size of forms ties and clamps shall be as specified in the IFC drawing.
- Forms shall be thoroughly cleaned of all dirt, mortar, and foreign matter and coated with a released agent before each use.
- Should be conducted inspected and checked before the reinforcing steel is placed.
- Reinforcing steel bars shall conform, to hot-rolled, high-tensile, deformed steel. These bars shall be acceptable.
- Coated reinforcing steel bars shall be used fusion-bonded Epoxy coated.
- The manufacture, fabrication, handling, placement, and storage of reinforcement shall be in accordance with the required standards.
- Handling and fabrication of the Epoxy coated reinforcement shall be in accordance with the required standards.
- Table 2 defines the minimum concrete cover measured from the outermost rebar (tie bar), that shall be provided for the reinforcement of cast-in-place concrete structures.
Minimum Concrete Cover Required
Compacting or Vibrating
Coating and Protection
- All concrete surfaces in direct contact with the earth shall be coated with two coats of coal tar or bitumen coating that conforms to The coating and shall be compatible with the curing compounds.
- Coating of above-ground/atmospheric concrete structures is not required unless otherwise specified in other standards and project documents.
- For above-ground use for chalking resistance and color retention (if required)
- A plasticized sheet vapor barrier, a minimum of 0.15 mm (6 mils) in thickness, or a 50 mm sub-slab (lean concrete) shall be placed beneath concrete foundations.
- shall not be used where the soil is contaminated with hydrocarbons and a compatibility test shall be conducted when the concrete surface is cured with an acrylic-based curing compound.
- compatibility test shall be conducted when the concrete surface is cured with a bitumen-based curing compound.
Testing & Inspection
- The contractor shall employ an independent approved testing agency to perform field and laboratory testing which shall include compressive tests of molded concrete cylinders, tests for slump, unit weight, air content (where air entrainment is required), and fresh concrete temperature. All testing shall be required standard.
- Testing Procedure will follow as per pre-approve of 3rd party Laboratory/ technician.
- A test procedure based on 3rd party Testing agency representative and also contractor representative witness inspection as required.